Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Top Ten King of Pop Songs with Heart

Doing my part to celebrate what would've been Michael Jackson's 54th birthday, I've decided to make a top ten song list. But not any list. Let's face it, making a top ten MJ song list is nearly impossible. There are so many great songs to choose from you would drive yourself crazy. So I figured I do it a little differently. I've always let it be known that MJ is one of my biggest inspirations, and it was his hard work and how he poured his heart into everything he did. In my journey so far as a novelist this is what I have tried to do. I just don't see the point in souless writing, I want my audience to feel what my characters and sometimes I felt. So I decided to create the top ten MJ songs from the heart, the ones that have inspired me the most and I know others as well. Honestly the order isn't that important because all these songs have pulled alot of different triggers helping me with my writing.



10-Whatever Happens
Invincible
9-Heal The World
Dangerous
8-Will You Be There
Dangerous
7-We've Had Enough
Single
6-Human Nature
Bad
5-Leave Me Alone
Bad
4-Man In The Mirror
Bad
3-Earth Song
HIStory
2-Who Is It
Dangerous
1-They Don't Care About Us
HIStory
 


I would love to hear what you guys think! So comment, let me know what songs you think should've been on the list, was a song too high, too low? Like I said I did it based on what songs inspired me and then in order by my favorites. Some of these songs aren't well known MJ songs so some people will be surprised to see them on this list. It's all to celebrate a special day in one of my inspirations lives.

Thank you,
Kevon Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment